A Tough Premises Liability Attorney Serving Orange County and Southern California

Property insurance is there not only to protect owners but to provide compensation to anyone who may be injured on the premises. We help people who suffered personal injuries on property owned by someone other than the victims. If you were hurt in a store, a park, on a public street or a neighbor's driveway, we can take on the property owner's premises liability insurance company on your behalf to get you the settlement you deserve. Whatever your injury, from ear damage to broken bones, we are here to help.

Injured Away From Home? Call a Reliable Property Insurance Injury Lawyer

If you were burned by scalding water spilled on you by a waiter, we can pursue the restaurant owner's commercial property insurance. If you slipped and fell on a slippery grocery store floor before a spill was mopped up, we can go after the store's insurance company. If you were bitten by a dog, we can seek damages from its owner's property insurance. And if your child suffered a head injury or spinal cord injury due to falling off an unstable climbing structure in a public playground, we can take on the municipal insurance of the city government.

If Your Loved One Died Due to Someone Else's Negligence, Call Us Today

Premises accidents can result in the wrongful death of a loved one, a tragedy that can stem from any number of dangerous conditions, such as a family member who may have drowned in a swimming pool at a hotel with a negligent owner.

If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury or damage to personal property, call the Orange County Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton today at (949) 757-0707 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. Mr. Carlton provides personalized service to every client. Every conversation is confidential and we handle premises liability cases from Mission Viejo to Fullerton to Corona and every community in between. We also represent people injured in Los Angeles.