Orange County Burn Injury Victims Require Diligent Legal Representation
Each year over 40,000 people are burned due to a hazardous situation. Burn injury victims must seek immediate medical attention so they can avoid as much skin scarring as possible. Severe burns which can happen due to a house fire, apartment fire, car accident explosion or forest conflagration, though facial burn disfiguration may require skin grafting procedures and months or years of skin treatments. First-degree, second-degree and third-degree burns can occur in all types of settings where dangerous conditions exist:
- House fire with no fire extinguishers
- Apartment fire or hotel fire with no fire sprinklers
- Car accident explosion, if gas tank exploded
- Electrical burns when defective wiring caught fire
- Respiratory/lung burn if toxic fumes leaked
- Scalding water spilled at a restaurant
- Cooks burned by kitchen stove fires
- Exposure to dangerous household chemicals
- Home repair project solvents, corrosive fluids and caustic chemicals
- Household drain cleaners and rust removers
Burned in Auto Crash, Apartment or On Someone Else's Property? Call Us!
If you or a loved one suffered burn injuries, don't let a slick insurance adjuster force you to agree to a quick "low-ball" settlement. You may require medical procedures for years to come and should be fully compensated for that. Call the Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton at (949) 757-0707 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. We can help burn victims from Santa Ana and Long Beach to Placentia and Tustin, and you pay nothing unless you win!