Dangerous Conditions Attorney
Orange County, CA Premises Accident Lawyer
Most of us don't worry about our safety on other people's property, but each time you walk out of your house, you are at risk for personal injury of any kind. It's one of the main reasons homeowners and business owners must carry premises liability insurance - just in case a premises accident occurs.
That way, if you get hurt at another person's house, walking through a shopping mall parking garage, in a public building or a high-crime area, your medical expenses and other injury-related expenses can be covered.
That's why you need the Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton on your side. Located in Costa Mesa and serving injury victims throughout Orange County, our law firm has extensive experience handling some of the most complicated - and most serious - accidents on other people's property.
Common Dangerous Conditions
What constitutes a dangerous condition on someone else's property can cover a wide range. Some of the most common dangerous condition cases we deal with include:
- Lack of or not enough security guards, lazy security guards or guards sleeping on the job
- Lack of or not enough security cameras to monitor the premises
- Other forms of poor security, such as unlocked outside doors that should remain locked
- Poor lighting, such as dark lobbies, pitch black parking lots, dimly lit parking garages and unlit stairs
- Hazards created by inadequate maintenance
- Violent dog bites or other animal attacks due to negligent pet owners
- Pools with no fence or other lax safety measures, resulting in swimming pool injuries or pool drowning
- Wet floors, oil slicks or uneven surfaces causing slip-and-fall accidents
- Poor lake safety regulations or signage, resulting in boating accidents or fatalities
- Accidents on or related to construction sites
- Owner negligence or safety code violations
- Insufficient safety signs and warnings
- Fires, explosions or chemical spills
- Toxic mold due to owner's negligence
- Exposure to toxic fumes
- Lead poisoning
We're Here For You
If you or a loved one was hurt or you lost a family member in a wrongful death due to someone's negligence, we can pursue the guilty party's premises liability insurance for the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Intimidating insurance adjusters may pressure you to accept a "low-ball" compensation offer. Don't take it. Take action. Contact the Orange County Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton. Call (949) 757-0707 or contact us online for a free case evaluation.
Attorney Carlton has been practicing law in Southern California for more than 40 years. He knows how the legal system works in Orange County, knows what evidence to look for to build a strong case and knows what it takes to win. Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Count on Dan Carlton when it matters most.