Boundary Issues and Drainage Disputes
An Orange County, CA Real Estate Lawyer You Can Trust
Real estate disputes in Southern California often involve disagreements over property boundaries and drainage. Depending on the circumstances involving your boundary dispute or drainage issue, the value of your property could be affected or your ability to buy or sell your property could be in jeopardy.
Don't wait for your dispute to get worse. Take action. Contact the Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton. Located in Costa Mesa, attorney Carlton and his talented legal team regularly help resolve complicated real estate disputes throughout Southern California.
Attorney Carlton has more than four decades of experience handling legal matters involving boundary disputes, drainage and many other real estate matters. A licensed Realtor, attorney Carlton knows how California's real estate laws work from the inside.
Disputes involving real estate boundaries and drainage can cover a wide range. Some of the most common disputes involve:
- Disagreement over exact location of property boundaries
- Inaccurate deed descriptions
- Adverse possession (person unlawfully occupying property claims ownership)
- How water drains from property
- Water rights (especially for agricultural properties)
- Water damage caused by water from neighbor's property
- Reasonableness approach (proof showing your neighbor did something unreasonable to alter their property, which changed the flow of water onto your property)
- Careless water damage (damage to your property caused by neighbor's careless actions, including failing to repair a broken water pipe)
Many other disputes often arise. Whatever the circumstances of your dispute, make sure you know all the legal options available to you. Make sure you contact us as soon as possible.
How We Can Help
Every drainage dispute or boundary problem has its own, unique issues. That's why we take the time to get to know more about the exact issue facing you. We listen to you during your meeting with us. We then create a unique plan that addresses your specific legal needs.
Depending on the circumstances of your dispute, we can help you hire a licensed surveyor to find out exactly where the property boundary lines are located. Your issue might also involve an appraiser, who can determine the value of your property or damage to your land. A title search for your property might also be required.
Whatever needs to be done to resolve your dispute, our law firm wants to help you. Simply schedule an appointment with our Orange County law firm as soon as possible. Often, there are critical deadlines that need to be met in order to protect your rights. Don't be caught off guard. Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us.