Truck Accidents and Insurance Companies
Attorney Dan Carlton explains how we can help after your crash
If a truck driver clearly caused your accident, you might think your accident claim would be fairly straightforward. All you have to do is call the police, call your insurance company and they will take care of everything, right?
Don't be so sure. Often, truck accidents turn out to be very complicated. One of the reasons why often involves dealing with insurance companies after a serious crash. These corporations often do everything they can to reduce or deny your claim altogether.
That's why it's critical that you have an experienced, truck accident attorney on your side, fighting for your rights. That's why you need the Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton in Costa Mesa working for you. Attorney Carlton knows how the legal system works and knows to how to take on insurance companies - and win!
What makes truck accidents so complicated?
Dealing with insurance companies after a truck accident can be complicated for many different reasons, including:
- Several insurance companies involved (one for each company, including the trucking company, company that loaded truck and sometimes even the truck's manufacturer)
- Truck driver denies doing anything wrong and insurance company believes driver
- Insurance company makes lowball settlement offer that doesn't cover cost of crash
- Insurance company denies your claim and refuses to pay you
- Trucking company refuses to release accident data, including "black box" data, which contains information about the speed the truck was traveling at the time of the crash, how long the driver had been driving, etc.
- In cases involving crashes caused by truck defects, truck manufacturer disputes causing the defect
- All of these companies each hire an attorney or team of attorneys to represent them
You have too much at stake to leave your future to chance. If you have been injured in a serious accident caused by a truck driver, we want to work with you and help you hold them accountable for their actions.
Count on Carlton after your accident
When you have our legal team on your side, you can demand the financial compensation you rightfully deserve. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies. If they refuse to cooperate, we're prepared to take them to court on your behalf.
Most insurance companies agree to work with us once they realize we're serious about your case. This process often starts after we present them with our findings from our independent investigation into your accident. Such investigations often involve reviewing accident reports, tracking down witnesses, consulting with accident reconstruction experts and more.
Remember, you didn't do anything wrong. You shouldn't have to pay for a truck driver's reckless behavior. Find out what an experienced, truck accident attorney can do for you. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation today.