Why do I need a lawyer for my truck accident claim?
Costa Mesa truck accident attorney Dan Carlton explains why
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Southern California? If a truck driver clearly caused your crash, you might think you don't need a lawyer to handle your accident claim. Truck accidents can be notoriously complicated. Without an attorney on your side, you might not get the compensation you rightfully deserve.
That's why it's important to talk to a truck accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Daniel C. Carlton in Costa Mesa. A lifelong resident of Southern California, attorney Dan Carlton has more than 40 years of experience handling such complex cases throughout the area. He knows what evidence to look and what questions to ask in order to build the strongest possible case.
Remember, you didn't do anything wrong. Without an attorney working for you, you might end up having pay for your accident out of your own pocket. Since truck accidents often result in serious injuries, the financial impact of your crash could add up to thousands or even millions of dollars.
How a lawyer can help you
With so much at stake, it's critical that you have a lawyer on your side after your truck accident. An attorney can help you in many different ways, including:
- Conducting an independent, in-depth investigation into your accident
- Helping you fill out all the paperwork often associated with truck accidents
- Obtaining important information from the truck driver or trucking company about the crash, including "black box" data recording the truck's speed, location and time between stops at the time of the crash
- Negotiating with the trucking company's insurance company for the best possible settlement offer
- Taking the trucking company and its insurance provider to court if they refuse to cooperate with us
Don't take chances with your future. Take action. Talk to Dan Carlton and find out what he can do for you.
Why you should choose our law firm
Experience matters when it comes to choosing the right lawyer to represent you after your truck accident. Attorney Daniel C. Carlton knows what to do because he's been doing this work in Southern California for more than four decades.
It's more than just how long Carlton has worked which sets him apart. It's how he works. It's his drive to succeed, his attention to detail and commitment to each client's case. When you meet with him for the first time, you'll notice the difference right away. He doesn't take a one-size-fits-all approach. He takes the time to get to know you and learn more about your truck accident.